1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

1st of many questions.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Boost, Sep 11, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Boost

Boost New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    android
    Hi all, just dipping my toe in the IPTV waters. While I'm waiting for my free trial I thought I'd try and get to know what I was doing so I could give it a full test.

With the free trial (and also with the paid subscription if/when I take one out) can I use it on 2 different pc's? I don't want to watch them both at the same time, just at home and then at work. Or do I need 2 subscriptions for this?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Tags:
  2. Swift IPTV

Swift IPTV Reseller Reseller

45%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Kodi / Android / MAG
    Reseller Username:
    swiftiptv
    Hello,

I sometimes take my box out to other people to show them the service - This is basically the same as what you want to do. As long as you don't connect to the same account on two different devices at the same time you will be fine :)

Boost likes this.
  3. Boost

Boost New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    android
    Thanks. Just so I don't break the rules and get banned within minutes of starting, I could have this on my home Android TV box and my android tablet for when I'm at work, correct? I understand that the free trial is for vlc.

4. Swift IPTV

Swift IPTV Reseller Reseller

45%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Kodi / Android / MAG
    Reseller Username:
    swiftiptv
    You can use the free trial with anything that supports m3u playlists such as VLC, KODI, Smart IPTV etc.

Rapid IPTV can unban you if you accidentally connect to your account and block it although it can take a bit of time to get unblocked (1-2 hours).

Boost likes this.