1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/
  2. Clients can now change their timezone on MAG devices -> Portal -> Settings -> Localization -> Timezone
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rapid IPTV does NOT support multi-connection accounts anymore. So don't request for such accounts.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Resellers should contact administrator "Rapid IPTV" for their reseller account for using in forum.
    Dismiss Notice

About VPN

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by kurtcom, Mar 2, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. kurtcom

kurtcom New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    smart tv
    Reseller Username:
    kurtcom
    Hi Y'all,
    As a new member and brand new with IPTV will like to ask someone for HELP. I can watch only half of the channels from the list and I have request a help from Administrator and they where so kind and jump for help. We conect with teamviewer so they can see the problem and told me that I need a VPN since my internet provider blocks few server. Does somebody know about VPN and does it have to be done at the router or..? I missing like Ex-Yu, FR, GB, PT, TR, NR, VIP SKY GERMANY SPORT and few other. I dont have a public IP as a info. If there any other info you may need please do not hesitate and I will be glad to help to resolve this problem.
    Thanks in advance for your time.

Tags:
  2. harryporter

harryporter Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    enigma 2, android tv, smartv, vlc, kodi etc
    Reseller Username:
    harryportir
    First start changing your dns to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 after that if you have problems you can insert vpn in your router if you have that option or you can insert vpn directly in your tv.

Let me know and i will help you

Regards

kurtcom likes this.
  3. Cuvillier

Cuvillier Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MINIX Neo U1
    Reseller Username:
    cuvillier
    I suggest you to use Freedome VPN.

kurtcom and vin like this.
  4. kurtcom

kurtcom New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    smart tv
    Reseller Username:
    kurtcom
    Hi,
    Thanks for quick reply. I have try with changing the DNS to 8.8.8.8 but it didn't help, maybe we can try with changing at the router. I have a TP-Link router dual band and I have upgrade it to Open WRT and there is a chance to make a vpn. I have found a web page discibing how to make a vpn on the router but there was a problem that I couldn't instal certifikate, I dont know why it went everything OK but at the certificate something went wrong. I have to try again or if there a chance you may know any diferent way which will be wery helpfull.
    I have try from this site:

https://support.hidemyass.com/hc/en-us/articles/202723486-OpenWRT-router-OpenVPN-setup

BR

5. harryporter

harryporter Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    enigma 2, android tv, smartv, vlc, kodi etc
    Reseller Username:
    harryportir
    openwrt is hard to set, flash compatible image for your router with DD WRT and look this guide http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=907614

kurtcom likes this.