1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

Am I missing something?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Tech, Jun 21, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Tech

Tech New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    E2
    Hi.
    Not sure if I'm missing something with this service I've signed up to.
    Had a good look around the forum and seem to see people with the same thoughts.

Firstly I think they should be concentrating on quality not quantity.
    Thousands of channels, and most people will only need around 20-40 of them I reckon.
    Doesn't seem to be any thought into how these are presented. Without spending ages sorting them out myself it just seems a big mess. Even the on demand stuff is not in any sensible order.
    How hard would it be to group them into counties and catagories??

Secondly and most importantly the standard of the channels I'm interested in is very poor. Even the VIP channels are saying they are HD but are just normal SD channels and that's if the channels are labelled up correctly. Sky Sports News HD is currently playing setanta and SS1 playing SS News!

I'm talking about Sky Sports, Sky Movies and other football and movie channels. Mostly either in standard def or not live at all.

Only reason I signed up for is HD. I can get SD through my vu duo2 CS account.
    The iptv channels on my duo2 run like a dream, super fast switching and connecting. Shame the quality of the channels isn't up to the same standard.

Like I said. Am I missing something here or is this just not what I've signed up for?

Tags:
  2. Rapid IPTV

Rapid IPTV Administrator Staff Member Administrator

100%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Everything
    We are focusing on qualit of course. These number of channels will remain like this for some time.
    It's not only you, there are many more people who watch another 20~40 channels. We have many subscribers around the world.

If you use m3u plus you will see that we have sorted them in groups by countries.

I will rename Italian channels in a few minutes and will also check their qualities.

Beny likes this.
  3. Tech

Tech New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    E2
    Hi. Thanks for the reply.
    What is m3u plus?

4. Samir Berisa

Samir Berisa Reseller Reseller

20%
    Liked:
    Device:
    LG Smart TV
    Reseller Username:
    samirko85
  5. Vova

Vova New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    LG/Samsung
    Please check if possible to add second (English) soundtrack on Italian HD channels, there is on Sat broadcast.