1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

An iptv virgin...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mak2001, Aug 7, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. mak2001

mak2001 New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    pc
    Hello everybody,

I've just joined so thought I'd introduce myself and say a big hello to everyone.

I have to be honest and admit I know absolutely nothing about IPTV or how it works but I'm really fasinated by it all, I just hope if I ask what will seem like a schoolboy question to most I don't get my head bit off... I get enough of that at home at the minute as my missus is 6 months pregnant and is like a hormonal deranged lunatic.

She has plagued me to get a decent IPTV box for weeks so she can watch films or the usual crap like housewifes of beverly hills or wherever and that geordie shore crap which I'm forced to watch.... Jesus I can't believe I've just admitted that. If that doesn't warrent an instant ban then I don't know what does... I jokingly made a comment saying I hope there's plenty of adult stuff on... fatal mistake!!!!! needless to say being 6 months pregnant and really hormonal she came at me with a hammer... then threatened to put it through my samsung 78" TV... That was a needle off the record moment with my swift but sharp reply and one eye brow raised.... "steady now"

Anyway I'll start looking through the forums and see if I can understand a word of whats being said. I read the rules and have to say no 4 had me in stitches..... the administrator or moderators are always right... that's that one sorted then lol

I couldn't make sense of the rules as most of that was like double dutch to me.... I've got a long road to walk to understand and learn so any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

mak

Tags:
  2. harryporter

harryporter Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    enigma 2, android tv, smartv, vlc, kodi etc
    Reseller Username:
    harryportir
    Hello and Welcome,
    The thing is simple install on your samsung tv smart iptv aplication from app store and then ask some reseller for a trial line for example me. Then go to siptv.eu and connect mac address with your trial line and test tv channels. If everything is ok buy an subscription. Be fast as right now there is an promotion going on :)

3. Cuvillier

Cuvillier Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MINIX Neo U1
    Reseller Username:
    cuvillier
    Welcome to the forum ;)