1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/
  2. Clients can now change their timezone on MAG devices -> Portal -> Settings -> Localization -> Timezone
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rapid IPTV does NOT support multi-connection accounts anymore. So don't request for such accounts.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Resellers should contact administrator "Rapid IPTV" for their reseller account for using in forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Back to Rapid and quite amazed by the progress made

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Paris 2015, Nov 2, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Paris 2015

Paris 2015 Member

45%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Multiple
    I had Rapid back in 2015 and was somewhat happy yet I discovered many other providers which offered better channels and stability. Tried back this last month and I must say" Amazing"! You guys even have most US Channels working perfectly which as many should know is generally quite a challenge. The French channels are working great but you must offer 1080 as an option not the sole feed as many will encounter buffering. A few more US channels (sports like NBA/NFL/NHL ticket or pass) would be absolutly unbeatable. Anyway after trying close to 8 various IPTV's, my conclusion is quite simple: Rapid is the best and by far. Keep up these servers in top conditions.

Tags:
    Stan, Jansson, romeo890 and 3 others like this.
  2. davidhhcs

davidhhcs New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Android
    You can not argue with the channels availible. Or the community here which was a massive factor in my subscription. I dont know how much rapid has progressed or how its compares to other services as i only joined earlier this year but it does have problems with mixed up channels and stability..especially on match day. these for me are the main issues for me although i will say the service has got better over the last 5 month... i really hope it continues to improve first and foremost in these areas before even considering adding more channels.... we all love more channels and wider choice but its imperitive that a good stable service is offered... i have asked if a second "line" could be done and if it would make a difference to stability but it has not been addressed.

3. Cuvillier

Cuvillier Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MINIX Neo U1
    Reseller Username:
    cuvillier
    Rapidiptv is the best . They are put many more 1080p channels and I'm very happy , and hope that they continue like this

romeo890 likes this.
  4. Bvdpas

Bvdpas Member

20%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Windows | Android | SIPTV
    Rapid is the best IPTV around. But i think its not ready yet for live sports. I always have some issue when watching a live game.

5. Paris 2015

Paris 2015 Member

45%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Multiple
    Hey Cuvillier, glad you have your 1080p but again most can't watch 1080p so Rapid should focus on 720,540 if not SD stable feeds so that the whole network can enjoy. Unlike you,I bet the average speed outhere is 10-15 mbps not evrybody rides on fiber and/or more...

6. Cuvillier

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MINIX Neo U1
    Reseller Username:
    cuvillier
    With 720p I'm not happy at all ! Hé can make double channel full HD and 720/Sd it's not a problem , but with 1080p channels there , I have very good service .

7. Paris 2015

Paris 2015 Member

45%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Multiple
    I got that part Cuvillier but you're not alone at Rapid! Soforthe few a good majority has to "suffer", nice from you.

8. Cuvillier

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MINIX Neo U1
    Reseller Username:
    cuvillier
    Yes i know , that's whatismyip.com I'm saying that Rapid IPTV double channels in full HD and sd

9. Paris 2015

Paris 2015 Member

45%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Multiple
    David the continous added channels vs stability was my very first beef with Rapid back in 2015... Rapid surely hasn't changed on the channels increase but I can tell you, did for the better on the stability.
    And if you feel like spending some money just to make sure,please try other providers..... and good luck as I tried many and have followed this IPTV business worldwide for a while. Yes Rapid still has much work to do yet it is a ahead of the pack. Please know that can change very quickly with a couple of DDos (server's attacks)... The number one rated IPTV in the US is close to out of business after last month attacks....So be careful when you choose as this business is totally unpredictable.