1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/
  2. Dear users, Due to technical problem with major server update, we had restored our panel to 1 day ago. So every user created and each credit which was added or deducted today are back! Resellers please create your user lines again! Sorry for the inconvenience!
  3. All of Rapid's staff are working on ticket system and server maintenance at the moment. I am also helping with server maintenance and I can't answer PMs for now. Sorry.

Bandwith

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Daking, Aug 6, 2016.

Tags:
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Daking

Daking New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MAG256
    What is the minimum bandwith to watch hd channels?

At this moment a have a fiber line, 60mbit down and 6 mbit up. Is it necessary to upgrade the connection watch hd channels?

Tags:
  2. Swift IPTV

Swift IPTV Reseller Reseller

45%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Kodi / Android / MAG
    Reseller Username:
    swiftiptv
    "Our IP TV streams use the latest H264 technology, offering the best compression and quality. The IPTV stream sizes are roughly around 1 Mbit. However when changing channels the H264 protocol may bounce higher slightly to begin showing the picture, this is why a 2Mbit minimum internet connection speed is required, 3.5Mbit for HD channels."

Taken from: https://support.rapidiptv.net/hc/en...-How-much-bandwidth-does-the-IPTV-stream-use-

Basically, you'll be fine - You can try a test account before you buy! :blush:

Daking, Cuvillier and Rapid IPTV like this.
  3. Daking

Daking New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MAG256
    Thanks! I have searched for that but could not find it. Thanks!

Swift IPTV likes this.
  4. mrmclark1980

mrmclark1980 New Member

80%
    Liked:
    Device:
    samsung tv
    i noticed if you have the family on wifi and also dowloading torrents it will of course make it a little slow