1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

Can i renew subscription before it expires

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Walloonbaffon, Apr 4, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Walloonbaffon

Walloonbaffon New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Lg TV
    Hi i bought a 3 month subscription on 30th jan so it expires 30th april is that right?

Is there no way of looking up remaining days left or the option to renew before current subscription expires.

Dont want to leave it past the 30th of april as rapid iptv are not the fastest at replying 1, 2 sonetimes 3 days. Will leave me 3 days with no sub.

I know you cant or should not be viewing your subscription on 2 devices at the same time just wondering when i go to place a new order or renew im currently viewing on my lg smart tv but can i add it to my mag 250 aswell to have the option if the missus is watching the smart tv that i can watch my sub on my mag 250 without being blocked?

Thanks

Tags:
  2. Cuvillier

Cuvillier Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MINIX Neo U1
    Reseller Username:
    cuvillier
    Yes you have to ask to extend your subscription to X month ( X==> 3 month to 12 month)

3. Walloonbaffon

Walloonbaffon New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Lg TV
  4. Amc

Amc Reseller Reseller

80%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Mag 254 Smart tv
    Reseller Username:
    Amc
    haha dont know whats worse , having culliver answer your post or poster thanking him for not really answering the question
    first part i cant answer im not sure if it just rolls on or not
    the second part is if you know date it runs out why do you need to see when it runs out
    the 3 rd question i will answer
    i would say answer is no as the mag sub is slightly diferent to smartiptv the mag sub is linked to a mac address therefore 1 account one device
    however you can get smartiptv for your mag but this still would not help you if you want to watch 2 at the same time , unfortunatley the only way to do this is to have
    2 accounts,
    you can get a 20 percent reduction for this through rapid admin you cannot go through a reseller for this option

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    Rapid IPTV likes this.
  5. Walloonbaffon

Walloonbaffon New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Lg TV
    A real thanks this time not a sarcastic one like the last post ha ha.

Thank you kinda thought that about running the 2 devices. That answers my question.