1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

Crazy confirmation. Buying iptv New buyer.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by adelseb, Aug 31, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. adelseb

adelseb New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    mag
    Alright never done this before but let me explain my situation.
    Sweden is an hell of a country to live in every month people pay upp to 150 EURO for normal channels.
    So i started to doing tests on mag box and discovered iptv. It worked great but i noticed that all the chinese providers like IUDTV had crashes all the time.
    People from work started to contact me and i easly got over 30 people who wanted it.
    After 1 week people were complaining OFC its a chinese fucking server what do you expect from me..
    I did searching on internet for over 48 hours finally i found RAPIDIPTV i was so happy, my brain couldnt understand how good the quality was it was like wining on the lottery haha :)

I did 1 order and then the big problem started..
    Made the order and i got an email of confirmation.
    Mahdi STAFF ask me to send foto of ID and creditcard.
    Sweden uses something called ELECTRONIC Bank cards. So i explained like 100 times that i cant get the card numbers on the purchase.. so i sended foto of my ID and Credit card but the numbers wasnt correct. Staff canceled my purchase.

I called my bank and said i want to activate VFV (Verified By Visa) on my card so i can use the real numbers on my card to purchase things online. Everything went fine i did one more purchase and you lnow what happen let me explain !

Mahdi STAFF ask me to send foto of bank statement (WTF)
    Sended the correct foto of my ID and bank card matching the numbers on my purchase and i got every F**** time MAhdi or someone saying we need a bank statement.

OH you need bank statement now OH THIS IS LIKE PURCHASING AN 11 STORY BUILDING IN DUBAI FOR 1000 BILION DOLLARS. Not even them are doing so many checks...

Contacted the bank they said its not possible to get bank statement because the purchase is reserved so it says
    [350 SWEDISH SEK Reserved] it gonna take up to 5 days and the order need to go through then you can se the information.

The thing that makes me mad is that ive done everything i can in my power to get bank statement but you cant in this country. The order need to be 100 % then the bank statement pops up.
    Staff of rapidIPTV what kind of reputution do you guys want do you want to be worldwide and have customers all over the world enjoying your channels or do you just want to make people angry so they spend money on DDOS attaks and shit like that (Happend to STRONGIPTV Exacly like that)
    Hope you contact me again and said Sorry for everything and we only need infromation about the card you use for your purchase and a picture of your ID or passport. Then im fine that would be great.
    Bank statement...... haha there is no bank statement till you finish the purchase... Mahdi staff of RAPIDIPTV give me mission imposible.... Need to create my own bank so Mahdi can get his bank statement........ Make me so mad..

So here i am with this IUDTV thats horrible quality and i need your guys help.
    Isnt it enough that i send my id and creditcard that i used, please help me this is crazy.
    Would i really spend my time writing all this for a Fraued card seriosly it take 3 days then the account will be cancelled.
    best regards Adel sabrawi.
    Adel sabrawi@Fbook

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
    Tags:
  2. mrmclark1980

mrmclark1980 New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    samsung tv
    PM a reseller , like me

3. Cuvillier

Cuvillier Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MINIX Neo U1
    Reseller Username:
    cuvillier
    If you are reseller, contact rapidiptv in PM for that he set you reseller in forum.

Jamietd likes this.