1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

EPL, La Liga and Bundesliga

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Hazwan, Aug 20, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Hazwan

Hazwan New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    LG TV WebOS
    Hi there. I subscribe to the 3 months package and use it on smarttvapp on LG webos and can say that I'm satisfied with the service considering the price that I paid. Just want to ask some questions to improve my experience with rapidiptv.

1) How can I delete the adult contents on my iptv or at least disable/hide it from the list?

2) Is it possible to put subtitles on the live tv streaming? If yes then how do i do it on the smarttvapp?

3) Anyone has a list of which channels broadcasting the following leagues in HD - EPL, La Liga and Bundesliga?

4) Can i just in case i get an android box change from using the smarttvapp to kodi? Or my subscription is fixed to the smarttvapp?

5) Are there in rapidtv list of channels Korean drama channels? If yes can you point it out? If no can i request for certain Korean channels to be added like KBSW, OneHD, OhK?

Thank you

Tags:
  2. Orbit IPTV

Orbit IPTV Reseller Reseller

45%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    mag254
    Reseller Username:
    sibuk
    1) Go to the Smart TV Website enter your MAC in the Reset playlist then click reset, Download your playlist from Rapid IPTV then open with Notepad+ then delete all adult channels then save, enter your MAC in the Smart IPTV Website and upload your playlist and save. Then restart the APP on the TV.

2) Subtitles are not possible as these have to be added on Rapid IPTV end which means the streams would all have to be transcoded. The servers do not have the capicity to do this.

3)
    -EPL Channels in HD are BT Sports HD, Sky Sports HD UK, Ziggo Sport Select HD and a few others
    -Bundesliga Channels in HD are Sky Sports Bundesliga HD, Fox Sports HD NL, Sport TV2 HD PT and a few others
    -La Liga Channels in HD are Sky Sports HD UK, Sportsklub HD SR, Eleven HD PL, Sport TV2 HD PT, BeIN Sport HD FR and a few others

A more in depth list can be found here >> http://liveonsat.com/daily.php

4) You can use your line on an Android box as well just do not use 2 devices at the same time, it will not wrk and your line could get blocked.

5) Rapid IPTVAdmin have made it clear that they are not prepared to add any more channels (Unless necessary)

3. Hazwan

Hazwan New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    LG TV WebOS
    Thanks for the reply

1) Thank you for the tip. We must use Notepad+ right? The usual Notepad in Windows cannot be used for this file?

2) Ok got it

3) Thank you for this. Handy

4) Any modification need to be done on the list?

5) Ok got it

4. Rapid IPTV

Rapid IPTV Administrator Staff Member Administrator

100%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Everything
    1) You can also give me your account link or username and I will delete ADULT package from your account entirely.

5. Rapid IPTV

Rapid IPTV Administrator Staff Member Administrator

100%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Everything
    4) nope.