1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

Firestick recomendations ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Stephen martin, Nov 1, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Stephen martin

Stephen martin New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Kodi
    Hello i have just purchased a firestick and i am currently running my Rapid IPTV subscription on my SMART TV (Samsung)
    does anyone have any recomendation for viewing my RAPID IPTV subscription on the firestick,
    I have installed the SMART TV app on the firestick, but i am experiencing a lot of buffering,
    do any others have any suggestions or recomendations ?

Tags:
  2. Bvdpas

Bvdpas Member

20%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Windows | Android | SIPTV
    I think the Firestick is getting a weaker internet signal. I would stick to the Samsung TV because it picks your wifi up better.

3. Swift IPTV

Swift IPTV Reseller Reseller

45%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Kodi / Android / MAG
    Reseller Username:
    swiftiptv
    Hello,

I used to use the Smart IPTV app on amazon fire tv connected via ethernet and it was fine to begin with but then I had a few problems with buffering, streams not loading, losing my playlist etc. I switched over recently to using the Smart IPTV app on my LG TV and it has been flawless ever since (using .ts output). It may be worth mentioning that I stripped my playlist completely and just have UK, US channels in my list as I only use these. The android version of the Smart IPTV app is relatively new and it not as "fine tuned" as the Samsung/LG tv versions. There is also no settings menu on the android version (yet) and as such, the app cannot be fine tuned. The TV versions of the app however, contain a full settings menu so you can tweak your settings.

The amazon fire stick is WiFi only which can (not always) cause issues - Although a client of mine uses a fire tv with WiFi and experiences no problems. Depending on how far the device is from the router can affect performance but it could also be a network issue.

Could you post some details on your network configuration? Ie. Provider, download speed and router model? (I'm with Virgin Media and I have had to tweak a few of the settings in the configuration as I have found the new super hub comes with a couple of settings that don't play nice with IPTV).

4. madmanx

madmanx New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    android
    The latest firestick is a world of difference compared to the original. Im running it now with perfectplayer. Very fast unit and is working flawlessely. I think its now quad core which is why its much better. The original one works but its sometimes sluggish. Its $39.99 at amazon