1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

France 2 (fixing the occuring problem)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by TheAdvent, Oct 30, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. TheAdvent

TheAdvent New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    PC Smart TV Android
    Greetings
    I'm writing to you due to the problem that occurs with the France 2 channel (1080p).It's buffering to much.
    Please admin. could you help me solve the problem?
    It used to be France 2 (720p) and there was not a problem, but since the frequency changed , the problem appeared. And could you please put the France 2 channel (720p or SD) at the same channel as France 3,4, and 5.
    Thank you in advance.

Tags:
    129 likes this.
  2. TheAdvent

TheAdvent New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    PC Smart TV Android
    hello
    sice 2 days after one month i'm happy with rapidiptv they fixed the problem with german channels on 1080p since tow days working very good without buferring anything (VPN,Advanced Setting) i use Kodi on my android TV and on PC i mus say anything in my android TV i use Kodi 15.2 and its buffer even the german channels in my PC i use KODI v.17.0 beta 5 and its working very good without buffering and not to wait time to load the channel.
    But why i decide you to write on rapidiptv team please can you fix the problem with french channels please most of them are on 1080p and they buffer to much

PLEASE