1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

freeze, broken, buffering and and and bad server all turkish channels

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Yahsel, Sep 24, 2016.

?

why

1. freeze, broken, buffering and and and

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. nnn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Yahsel

Yahsel New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Mag
    Reseller Username:
    Yahsel
    people have long written anything more because I had the hope but that does finally resolve their problems the server nothing there. I have about 20 clients and all have ligtv 1 tr gekuckt and every 30 seconds it is frozen and now I see on my panel, I'm the only one and another customer is still active.
    all my customers want you back your money have I brought you already over 1000 EUR credit purchased and used if I my customer must give the money back now I have made extremely negative.
    why is the server so bad and remains every 30 seconds always hang the worst that happens is it at all Turkish channels are always gekuckt.
    either gives me credit so I give the customers more months for free because there since about 3 months is so I do not always want to pay out of my own pocket.
    I have all the technical variations attempts that you have recommended to me firewall then disable adjust google dns but has brought nothing.
    is your server so bad on a site is all very satisfied but I see none of it.
    I change otherwise the sharing partner I was hoping I can work with you without problems but nothing happens.

2. Cuvillier

Cuvillier Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MINIX Neo U1
    Reseller Username:
    cuvillier
    Submit ticket to rapidiptv support and describe your problems