1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

Hello everyone ...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hans-Joachim Schippritt, Aug 9, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Hans-Joachim Schippritt

Hans-Joachim Schippritt New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Computer
    Hi, I'm a new user of RapidTV (since two months), there before I tested others, but their core (offers/program lists) didn't convince me, cause I need german and romanian programs at minimum. Here (RapidTV) I found the spread of channels I need.
    Some technical info:
    Until yet I have an internal 100 Mbps-LAN (CAT 5e) and two WLANs (1. Dual-Band 300 + 867 Mbps and 2. 300 Mbps / 'cause I live on a little bit wider parcel with outstanding buildings). I watch TV-programs on PCs, Laptops and Tablets. But mostly on a SmartTV that I use as a monitor for a WinPC (Win7). Last unit is connected directly with 1. WLAN-Router to INET. I run VLC, even on tablet and smartphone, 'cause until yet it's the best solution despite of being not so comfortable an not easy to handle for my wife. "Serviio", though it's a good software, which I installed on a central LinuxServer, isn't a hit. Very extensive to set up all channels. So I use a central stored playlist for VLC now.
    2. WLAN doesn't work well, with interrupts only. So I have to change a) the LAN to Gbps (CAT 7) and b) the AccessPoint. Moreover I consider to setup two LANs, that IPTV has its own.
    Beside of RapidTV I supply my TV-LAN :wink: with own IPTV-sources from Satellites (FreeTV) and a cable (PayTV) . Via a multiplexer I mix sources and send it to local IPTV-Servers. So you'l lask, what a hack I have need for RapidTV. Simple: Most PayTV-Provider bind receipt of their program to special receivers and special locations. So via Satellite I can't get them (FreeTV only). Only cable-source is being able to be distributed as IPTV (in this way receiveable by tablets and smartphones, too).
    I'm still lookin' for a UDP-Proxy solution, 'cause RapidTV has some delays yet at the incommin'. Until now I compensate this by a large cache-setting (1 Minute) in VLC.
    So I'm busy in handicraft work ...

best greetings from carpathian mountains!

Tags:
    Cuvillier and Rapid IPTV like this.
  2. Cuvillier

Cuvillier Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MINIX Neo U1
    Reseller Username:
    cuvillier
    Welcome to the forum ;)

3. Rapid IPTV