1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/
  2. Clients can now change their timezone on MAG devices -> Portal -> Settings -> Localization -> Timezone
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rapid IPTV does NOT support multi-connection accounts anymore. So don't request for such accounts.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Resellers should contact administrator "Rapid IPTV" for their reseller account for using in forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shane Ferguson, Apr 12, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Shane Ferguson

Shane Ferguson New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Mobile Service Engineer
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Fire TV Stick. iPhone 6S Plus. iPad Pro. iMac 27" Retina
    Hello everyone,

I'm new to the Rapid IPTV service having just signed up for 3 mths to see if I like it, and whether it will be worthwhile cutting back my VM subscription (particularly Sports).

I've got the service running on Kodi on my iMac, which is fine for now. I'm working my way around Kodi and the IPTV streams, getting to grips with it. All OK so far :)

Though I'm bound to have lots of questions down the line, I've just one query so far:

I will be getting a Fire TV stick or similar over the next few days, in order to get Rapid IPTV (via Kodi) running on the main TV.

Will I have to let the Admin Mods know that I'm now going to use another device for my subscription - or will it work as long as I don't use two devices at the same time ?

Many thanks,
    Shane :)

Tags:
  2. Cuvillier

Cuvillier Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MINIX Neo U1
    Reseller Username:
    cuvillier
    Welcome to the forum ;)
    Take care about 2 devices, you need to use one device at the same time, not 2

Shane Ferguson likes this.
  3. Shane Ferguson

Shane Ferguson New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Mobile Service Engineer
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Fire TV Stick. iPhone 6S Plus. iPad Pro. iMac 27" Retina
    Thank you Cuvillier.

Yes, that is what I intend to do - just one at a time. For example, watching on iPad in bed instead of on main TV downstairs.

:)

4. Rapid IPTV

Rapid IPTV Administrator Staff Member Administrator

100%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Everything
    You can use our service on as many devices as you like, no problem but not at the same time as you know. ;)

5. Joseph KM

Joseph KM New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Android TV Box
    Reseller Username:
    jmagochi
    Welcome. I am also testing the service before i resell to customers. I created my Own Playlist for diffrent devices and keeps updating it using notepad++. I have it installed on PC, Android Box, Firestick. Iam using Kodi, Perfect Player and STB Emulator.

So far
    - Have seen that only one device works at a Time ( using my username and password).
    - I love the Perfect Player on Fire Stick and Android Boxes. I have customised for each android Box which i will changing only the username and Password when a customer buys
    - STB on Android looks heavy to me

Channels
    - Most of the Channels that i need work well ( As Sky Sports and BT Sports except the NBC extras , USA Channels that keep going down)

Joseph

Rapid IPTV likes this.