1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wgapindari, Dec 20, 2015.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. wgapindari

wgapindari New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Roku
    I am new to IPTV, and am looking to learn. Does anyone have some advice to share about how they use RapidITV with Roku?

I have been using Channel Pear successfully on my Roku. Is it possible to import RapidIPTV M3U lists associated with my account into Channel Pear to play on the Roku?

Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    Tags:
  2. Paris 2015

Paris 2015 Member

45%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Multiple
    I believe you can but not sure about an entire list like Rapid or similar others with the Channel Pear/Plex/Emby's apps... In fact, I think you might want to look at videos talking about loading these types of files or even those who tried loading Ccloud... I know I failed trying for weeks and gave up. Started with Roku's and canned it for Fire stick where I could load Kodi. Then for IPTV and espeically because of Rapid, went laptop Windows 10.... Roku might best device for "casual" users but not IPTV and/or Kodi. Again, try using the Emby or Plex app on Roku but I really doubt Roku would let Emby work while forbiding Kodi to do so. One thing for sure, be prepared on spending hours, days, weeks to figure the whole thing out (especially with Roku). If you want an "easier way" if we can say that, take laptop, tablet, good Android box and load Kodi or openlec and you're almost there with "minimal" pain...

3. wgapindari

wgapindari New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Roku
    Thanks for the suggestions. I will check them out. Channel Pear's web portal makes it easy to load M3U playlists. However, it is limited by Roku's codec capabilities.