1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/
  2. Dear users, Due to technical problem with major server update, we had restored our panel to 1 day ago. So every user created and each credit which was added or deducted today are back! Resellers please create your user lines again! Sorry for the inconvenience!
  3. All of Rapid's staff are working on ticket system and server maintenance at the moment. I am also helping with server maintenance and I can't answer PMs for now. Sorry.

IPTV Boxes vs Android

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by the_caveman, Jan 5, 2017.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. the_caveman

the_caveman New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Nvidia Shield TV
    Hi.

I have tried IPTV with my Nvidia Shield TV (with KODI) and it seemed to work pretty ok.
    But I have 2 questions I hope to get help with..

1. Is there any benefits on running a MAG or TVIP-S 410 box rather then running with Android and KODI ? My Shield TV has way much better hardware specs than any IPTV box I have seen on the market. Alot of people write that they like MAG, but non says way it´s better.

2. I did not manage to make my own channellist. I might want some channels from lets say sweden on 1,2,3,4,5,6 and then mabye some UK channels on 7,8, American on 9,10 and so on. Is that possible ?

Thanks in advance.

2. Boyette

Boyette Reseller Reseller

45%
    Liked:
    Device:
    BLOMC300
    Reseller Username:
    Qservice
    check pm