1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

IPTV worked for all of 5 mins

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Simon Brown, Jan 3, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Simon Brown

Simon Brown New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MXQ Android Tv Box
    Not happy bunny..
    i bought this service earlier tonight to put on my kodi android box and my pc.. i installed fine on my pc and watch a few channels to see what service was like. then after i restarted kodi IPTV no longer works. No matter what i try i cant seeem to get it to work

Tags:
  2. omega

omega Reseller Reseller

80%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Samsung Smart TV, Kodi, VLC, Perfect Player
    Reseller Username:
    omega
    do you see in kodi (on the top right) how its loading the channels, when you start kodi?

3. Paris 2015

Paris 2015 Member

45%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Multiple
    My first try with Rapid was on Fire Stick thus android and was really agravating as I kept typing 10 times or more the URL Link and nothing... I reverted to my windows pc, cute and paste the URL, perfect! I got so aggravated with the Stick that I purchased a laptop with W10 and HDMI'ed it to TV and never had any issue again... Never liked Android devices to start with and these exercises with apk, sideloading, etc... surely didn't change my mind...

I suspect in your case it could be one of these 2 basic things:

- Wrong URL or not quite correct (try copy and paste if you can on an android device)
    - Your pc/laptop still runs the Kodi/Rapid URL- Make sure you shut Kodi down on your pc first in order for your box with Kodi/Rapid to work as Rapid only works with one device at the time.

Rapid IPTV likes this.
  4. Rapid IPTV

Rapid IPTV Administrator Staff Member Administrator

100%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Everything
    Thanks Paris2015, a really good answer that is. I just should add that if the above mentioned things didn't help you, tell me your ip in private conversation so I can check if it is not blocked by our server.