1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

Is it legal to be a reseller while operating from the EU?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by FloB, Oct 29, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. FloB

FloB New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Kodi
    Hey everyone!

I am running a successful tipster website in the UK and have an Email databas of about 20k football enthusiasts. I thought it might be a great option to promote rapidiptv to them. So becoming a reseller would be the next step. However my business operates in a EU country and I am worried that if I am getting caught reselling Rapidiptv I might be in very serious legal trouble. I tried to find legal information on Google but information and opinions seem to be very contradicting. So hope I get opinions here. Will I be okay reselling from my EU home country or should I better stay away from it?

Thanks for all your answers!

Tags:
  2. Meebo

Meebo New Member

80%
    Liked:
    Device:
    RPi-2B / SmartTV
    I believe the EU court ruled that streaming cannot be illegal since you're not actually keeping all of the data but only a small piece in RAM memory. But selling it could very well be illegal because of the card sharing etc. The card sharing was actively pursued in the Netherlands, I know that for a fact.