1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/
  2. Clients can now change their timezone on MAG devices -> Portal -> Settings -> Localization -> Timezone
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rapid IPTV does NOT support multi-connection accounts anymore. So don't request for such accounts.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Resellers should contact administrator "Rapid IPTV" for their reseller account for using in forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Is the service that bad?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by abtekk, Dec 14, 2015.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. abtekk

abtekk New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    VLC
    I was considering purchasing a reseller account from these guys but I'm starting to see threads and posts about their service always being down. What's going on with this? Is it really as bad as people are saying?

Tags:
  2. Rapid IPTV

Rapid IPTV Administrator Staff Member Administrator

100%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Everything
    You can test our service by purchasing a 1-month account before becoming a reseller if you have doubts.

3. Ldindeville

Ldindeville New Member

80%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Samsung Smart TV
    Yeah do that, buy a one-month account, you can test it yourself.. For me *at the moment* works OK... But it can change any moment. I was watching a movie yesterday and booom.. nothing worked.. So I hope the service will improve..

4. Rapid IPTV

Rapid IPTV Administrator Staff Member Administrator

100%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Everything
    Which channel? Which device? When exactly?

5. Ldindeville

Ldindeville New Member

80%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Samsung Smart TV
    I am watching the M3U file on a Samsung Smart-TV.. I have a fiber internet.. It was a channel RTL7 HD.. And also SportKlub 1... Last night.. Anything else you need from me?

6. kostakorn

kostakorn New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    smart-tv
    Help me please, it is impossible to pay your services with the card the visa, whether there are still payment methods? At payment writes the following.

Payment Result

There was an error processing your payment. To try again please.
    Please contact our customer care department.
    NOTE: This link should bring the customer back to a place where an new orderid is created so that they can try to use another card. It is important that a new orderid is created because if the same order-id is sent in a second time Realex Payments will reject it as a duplicate order even if the first transaction was declined.

7. Paris 2015

Paris 2015 Member

45%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Multiple
    @abtekk, just to make sure Rapid meets your expectations: This is not your cable, satellite kind of stable and quality feed. Now that being said, Rapid is quite stable for the most part and most channels are near cable/HD quality so for the price, it's quite acceptable. Furthermore after trying a few other alternatives, Rapid ranks at the top or very near it. So give it a shot.

Scbraga94, Mrfly and Rapid IPTV like this.