1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/
  2. Clients can now change their timezone on MAG devices -> Portal -> Settings -> Localization -> Timezone
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rapid IPTV does NOT support multi-connection accounts anymore. So don't request for such accounts.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Resellers should contact administrator "Rapid IPTV" for their reseller account for using in forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's begin here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cyrusrex, Nov 1, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. cyrusrex

cyrusrex New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Samsung Smart TV
    Hey everyone, introduction, hmmm

I'm addicted to have a lot of Channels to choose from, hence Springsteen was right "57 Channels and nothing on"

Mostly it is to be able to watch F1 "German RTL HD" or I’m getting frustrated. I love to be tortured "sometimes" watching FC Bayern on Sky Sports HD "German" and in other ways it's just a swift zap trough mostly Danish & German Channels, but thanks to this site, I will be enjoying the UK Channels also, I hope.

Bin trough different ways since large antennas and big dish, now on Fiber with only the Smart TV to handle, it is a progress that makes one smile.

Very happy with my Samsung 46" (2013 Model Software) nearly one year old. Running my ASUSTOR 8TB NAS on Plex as well, so "winter I’m ready" I’m retired, married, mid fifty have four sons and we like having the Hardware up to date (I have sailed the Windows wave since 1994) and i know my way around that, but this IPTV thingy, this is new to me, looking forward to get to know it a lot more.

PS! My wife says, "I talk too much" hmm, maybe!

Have a nice day guys and galls

Tags:
    Jamietd likes this.
  2. Cuvillier

Cuvillier Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MINIX Neo U1
    Reseller Username:
    cuvillier
    Welcome to the forum ;)