1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

Mag Default stream language

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by harryporter, Nov 24, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. harryporter

harryporter Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    enigma 2, android tv, smartv, vlc, kodi etc
    Reseller Username:
    harryportir
    Hello,
    Does anybody knows how to change default audio stream language on mag devices so when you select an Polish channel it is a Polish language and not English but not whid remote control every time you switch a channel?

Thank You

Tags:
  2. TimJM

TimJM New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MAG250
    From what I have noticed , most channels come up in polish . When you select a particular channel and english comes up , this is beacause the program was recorded in english ( ie it is an american or english program ) and so the soundtrack is always hard coded in What you get is a polish soundtrack over dubbed . The problem is that the sync isnt always perfect. It is the same for any country that shows english or american shows on their channels . All they can do is play the equivalent language soundtrack when they broadcast the show so you can hear it in your own langyage.but it isnt always syncronised perfectly ( it is an overdubb)
    As far as I can see , there isnt currently a way to completley block out the original sound track .
    It is thesame for most other countries . It isnt a fault with the service ,I even get that with normal Tv broadcast ; I live in spain and if I watch a channel on normal DTV and the program is english / american , you can hear the original sound coming through sometimes under the spanish overdubb

harryporter likes this.
  3. harryporter

harryporter Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    enigma 2, android tv, smartv, vlc, kodi etc
    Reseller Username:
    harryportir
    Thank you for your reply.