1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

Need help,new customer

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by karma, Sep 13, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. karma

karma New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Samsung TV
    So long short story,i have made a purchase of a 3month subscription (loved the 24h trial link,quality it's incredible to be honest) , i have made the payment and everything (it went through and i have been charged on my card,i checked it on my bank online) , then i recieve a mail asking me for my ID and credit card picture (i have a virtual credit card,i just load money from my bank account to it so it works the same as a credit card) , i sent both screenshots and i recieve another mail asking me for a bank statement of the payment,i have 0 problem waiting 24h/48h for send the screenshot of the bank statement but why do i have to? my name on my ID coincides with my name on the card,the payment went through on the invoice webpage (i have screenshot) and it can be checked manually with the order request number,i have sent numerous screenshots to the support ticket showing my bank account online with my real name and showing that the card i made the payment with is there and it even showed the transactions of this month were '35€' (the 3month subscription) i personally love the service , support is fast and the channel quality it's a 10/10 but this payment verification thing is kinda annoying,i don't mind sending my ID and my Card screenshot (only showing the last 4numbers) but if my ID has my name on it and the card name holder coincides with my ID why do i need to send a bank statement?
    btw i recieved a 30h link but i'm obviously not happy with that i want my 3month subscription not a 30h link,payment went through,info has been sent,and idon't have my subscription,can i get any help from anyone? i will provide screenshots or even screenshare on skype showing my bank account online so i can show the card that i used is there and even show the 'transactions of this month 35€'

any help please? btw love rapidiptv,everything excellent,except this payment verification thing i wish it was a little bit different or something,but for the rest i can't complain honestly

Tags:
  2. Amc

Amc Reseller Reseller

80%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Mag 254 Smart tv
    Reseller Username:
    Amc
    This is why it's best to go through a resller as you will be going through same problems in 3 months

3. karma

karma New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Samsung TV
    yeah,i will wait until the bank statement thing tho

4. lecmich

lecmich New Member

80%
    Liked:
    Device: