1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

New subscription

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mike jonson, Jun 28, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Mike jonson

Mike jonson New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Ki plus
    Hi,

The other day I tried to subscribe for one year, I made the payement, but then one of you administrator asked for my copy of my id and visa, I refused and asked for another payement method, He didn't reply to my question and simply canceled my payement.

I've read on the forum that we can pay trough scrill, I've created and acount on scrill and verified my card, how can I make the payement now ?

Tags:
  2. Amc

Amc Reseller Reseller

80%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Mag 254 Smart tv
    Reseller Username:
    Amc
    even when you pay through skrill , they still need the id and visa just cover up the numbers with your finger

3. Mike jonson

Mike jonson New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Ki plus
    Hi,

Thanks for your reply, realy I don't get it if scrill already verified that I'm not a fraud, why I have to send my personal details to rapiiptv team ? I mean, they already have my informaion, what prevent them to send my pictures and pretend to me ?

Also, if any resseler is willing to sell me one year subscription that doesn't ask for my peronal informaions, I'm willing to buy from them as long as I have the same possibilities to manage my channels like with a direct subscription.