1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

New user: Sent CC, ID and Apple Pay confirmation. What now?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Vitor Monteiro, Sep 16, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Vitor Monteiro

Vitor Monteiro New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MAG 254 (main) and Kodi/VLC
    Hi IPTV admins,

I've tested our service in the past 24 hours and it rocks. I'm sad to say I can't really share that review with the payment/activation system.

This is the information you currently have:

1. Proof of payment from Stripe
    2. Credit Card used in the payment
    3. ID Card from the person that payed
    4. A screenshot of the Apple Pay transactions showing the 30 EUR payment to stripe.

I would need about 5 days for this transaction to show up in my AMEX portal. And even so I would only be providing a screenshot.

The ticket ID I'm refering to is 56794 and I would appreciate if you could activate my account. I've bought a MAG yesterday after testing the service and I have it in standby saying "Your STB is blocked. Call the provider".

The ticket went silent after constant activity, so I would please ask the team to take a look and at least activate the account for a grace period until I can send the AMEX screenshot.

Kind regards,

Vitor.

2. Vitor Monteiro

Vitor Monteiro New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MAG 254 (main) and Kodi/VLC
    Problem solved and account activated.

Didn't take long in the end, but the following would help:

1. Ask all documents at the same time. Asking for IDs and then bank transfer looked way dodgy to me :)
    2. Add this on the purchase form in big letters (you are going to be asked for X,Y,Z)
    3. Take into account that Bank Transfer information is never available. Some people use Apple Pay which helps or other systems.

Thank you for listening.

harryporter likes this.