1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

Payment Verification

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Btnh81, Sep 2, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Btnh81

Btnh81 New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Apple TV & Fire TV
    hello Guys,

you guys probably will lose me a customer today. Ive received 24hr trail and I liked the service that I purchased one year subscription within couple of hours.

I've paid for my order using my AMEX card. Received a notification email thanking me. Then received another email stating I need to provide a photo ID, Photo of my CC or bank statement. How can I provide things that can't be provided for security reason. Also bank statement don't come on a daily basis. I've provided a copy of my cc transaction with a copy of old bank statement showing my last 4 digit of my cc with my name on it, Apple Pay of my AMEX along with payment of $100 under STRIPE service (your credit card payment merchant service) but that was not enough. So all in all. Great IPTV but poor payment service. Thank you for the 24 hrs trail and please refund me the transaction as I will not be providing a copy of my photo ID and CC. Thank you.

(Rapid IPTV)
    Sep 2, 19:19 IRDT
    Dear *****,
    Unfortunately we cannot confirm your order until we receive either the required documents or the bank statement.

Tags:
  2. Cuvillier

Cuvillier Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MINIX Neo U1
    Reseller Username:
    cuvillier
    Contact rapidiptv in PM. If you don't want to send identity confirmation to him, give him your order id and ask for refunding. Then, you can contact reseller here in PM and ask to buy a sub ( he can accept paypal or skrill) and it's not needed to send your identity confirmation.

3. Jamietd

Jamietd Reseller Reseller

45%
    Liked:
    RAPID RESELLER
    Device:
    Samsung smart, Mag 254, KODI,Android. ... PM ME FOR TRIAL
    Reseller Username:
    jamietd
    hi, pm me if you would like a sub..thanks

4. Btnh81

Btnh81 New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Apple TV & Fire TV
    Thank you but I've been charged already. So I will work out something before asking for a refund as the service is pretty good. It's just their payment system is a headache.

Bvdpas and Jamietd like this.