1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/
  2. Dear users, Due to technical problem with major server update, we had restored our panel to 1 day ago. So every user created and each credit which was added or deducted today are back! Resellers please create your user lines again! Sorry for the inconvenience!
  3. All of Rapid's staff are working on ticket system and server maintenance at the moment. I am also helping with server maintenance and I can't answer PMs for now. Sorry.

Personal Experience

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Sascha, Dec 4, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Sascha

Sascha New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Hi @all

I am a reseller with some clients - but what happens here must be written and discussed.

I like rapid and the idea behind it but...
    Some of my clients are upset with it as it is - Often downtime instabile sources and streaming conclution for them unusable for daily use.

Especially the turkish LIGTV during live events; the romanian channels and some other stuff is cautionally said bad

I use here for myself a offical iptv subscription from bulgaria - that says all i tried to use rapid but too often down for my wife!

Not blaming it on my internet connection this is stabile and fine.

And what are you doing for your resellers - not much sadly i offered a serverowner who wants to share his sources and server with rapid they didn't contac the person even - sad.

Yesterday like last saturday the whole system went down at sport live event Prime time here in Germany.

My clients are really disapointed so far - sad.

How i wrote i like the idea behind but why isn#t it possible to make it even with less channels good? Why don't you take all instabile sources out and leave the good and working in it's not needed to offer 4000 channels which are not stabile. Offer what you have and what you can guarantee to work.

Thank you for reading

Tags:
  2. Simion Bors

Simion Bors New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    TV
    Sadder than the service is the tech... they reply with "wait for 48 hours" then never get back not solving anything.
    And yes, by the way, Romania channels just suck, all the Discovery/Animal Planet not working at all.

3. Sascha

Sascha New Member

30%
    Liked:
    I've read now alot within the forum and many complaints - as a reseller i have to seriously considder to grab many small but good iptv provider and make one list for my clients because there are many very good and cheap offers arround.

Rapid even don't give any feedback only the standard answer.

I have to say they did good with the polish and portugal package that's work well as well as the Turkish normal channels - so far so even if it seems so i don't want to say everything is bad here but alot and that what clients see.

SO MAKE SOMETHING RAPID!

4. Cuvillier

Cuvillier Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Premium Rapid IPTV Reseller
    Home Page:
    Device:
    MINIX Neo U1
    Reseller Username:
    cuvillier
    You just have to be polite, patient, and serious. RapidIPTV read the feedback on forum and his team is trying the best. We don't find other provider like rapidiptv. It's really likely service. You have live tchat, forum, Skype, and support. What to tell more ?
    Rapid IPTV is getting better everyday. I sticked there because I thought potential service they can provide in future, and I did think right ! So I recommend you to be very happy with service, even if there are channels broken. It's for mistake Reported that we learn ! Take it as note.

Boyette and Bvdpas like this.
  5. Sascha

Sascha New Member

30%
    Liked:
    So.... Service - lets start
    The skype is almost offline and you'll never get a good means helpful answer the email service gives on broken stream only that theyll look in it and solve it within 48 hrs - live chat i didn't try yet.

Of course they do a great job but make that clear to the customers not to me if something is all the time not working within important live event times like LIGTV for example or the romanian channels which are broken or dissorted since weeks.

I am patient and do not say everything is bad for example the credit mangement and the reseller service are great and fast

6. Cuvillier

Cuvillier Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Premium Rapid IPTV Reseller
    Home Page:
    Device:
    MINIX Neo U1
    Reseller Username:
    cuvillier
    On Skype, try to call them.

7. Rapid IPTV

Rapid IPTV Administrator Staff Member Administrator

100%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Everything
    Skype is busy. We have more than 10K contacts ! and it's not easy to handle that. Sometimes our PCs just hang when we run Skype!
    About LigTV , we are in search for reliable backup source ....
    About RO channels, I haven't checked them myself yet so I can't write anything.

Overall, we are really trying our utmost to make our customers happy. Of course this is not an easy job and we are sorry if users face inconveniences.

Best Regards

Sascha, Bvdpas and Boyette like this.
  8. Sascha

Sascha New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Thank you for a statement at least - Great I understand - that you have many clients to deal with i would offer you to join your support team and help you manage this even without payment if you like I want to make rapid better because it's a good product with some problems from time to time did you think about starting a support for forigan language speaking ppl? I could offer at least a limited german support that would help you and me i think. is that wanted that you get help?

9. Rapid IPTV

100%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Everything
    We are adding members to our team step by step and we will discuss about the languages later. For now we think we should add more people and we are trying to find good and reliable and professional members.

Sascha likes this.
  10. Sascha

Sascha New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Fine - i do not know what you call professional i'am experienced in iptv and resolving network issues of course as well in customers contact and service.
    So if you need help I'll be with you...

11. Rapid IPTV

100%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Everything
    We will add based on activity (wether in forum or skype or reseller activity ....)