1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

[Poll] Payment Options!

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Armendel, Apr 23, 2016.

?

Are you happy with the current payment method offered by Rapid IPTV?

1. Yes

16.7%
  2. No

76.7%
  3. Not sure

6.7%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Armendel

Armendel Member

20%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Smart TV/VLC (OS X)/FireTV/Android Box
    I believe Rapid really needs to consider alternative payment options as at the moment the current payment method is completely unacceptable. Sending copies of personal ID or payment card is a very unsafe practice and untrustworthy.

If, like me, you think Rapid needs to offer a safer and more secure payment option then please complete the poll above so that Rapid understands how satisfied customers are with the current payment method.

Tags:
    Cuvillier likes this.
  2. Orbit IPTV

Orbit IPTV Reseller Reseller

45%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    mag254
    Reseller Username:
    sibuk
    If people arent happy with having to send documentation to prove there identity, then why do they not just open a Skrill account and pay directly through skrill ?
    this has been discussed many many times here before but people are obviously too stupid to understand !!

People ask "why dont you accept paypal" ?? I do not blame rapid for not accepting paypal, I will not accept paypal either, why accept paypal for some scamming wankers that will at the end of there subscription reverse the payment !!

If you can be bothered to open a paypal account, I cant understand why people will not open a Skrill account ?? Its quicker to open a Skrill account and Skrill are just as well known as Paypal now !

So when you say "Rapid needs to offer a more safer and more secure payment" NO he does not .... Skrill is safer than Paypal !!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
    Rapid IPTV and ArbenBadalli like this.
  3. Armendel

Armendel Member

20%
    Liked:
    Device:
    This is a forum and everyone has the right to express their views - however when the views are expressed as rudely and aggresively as yours then it is best to hush!

Whilst your post does not deserve a response I feel obliged to say the following:

1. I have not come across the skrill payment option on this website.
    2. If you think calling others stupid makes you smarter, I'm sorry but it doesn't - in fact it means exactly the opposite.
    3. You can actually use PayPal safely without someone being able to reverse the charge. You can request that they make the payment as a donation or send as family/friend payment, these cannot be reversed.
    4. Skrill are as well known as PayPal? Seriously? What have you been smoking? Whilst they might be a legit company with an increasing customer base they are far from being as well known!
    5. Lastly, I really do think you need a chill pill and some anger management course to channel your anger elsewhere.

PS. If you like the current payment method, it doesn't mean that others shouldn't be offered a choice.

Cuvillier likes this.
  4. Cuvillier

Cuvillier Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MINIX Neo U1
    Reseller Username:
    cuvillier
    needed to use other method than actually

5. Kev85

Kev85 New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Smart TV
    Would like alternative payment options as I wasn't too happy with sending over documents and now there stuck on the support page as attachments.

Armendel likes this.
  6. Shane Ferguson

Shane Ferguson New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Mobile Service Engineer
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Fire TV Stick. iPhone 6S Plus. iPad Pro. iMac 27" Retina
    If Rapid offered PayPal and someone reversed the payment, can't Rapid just cancel/stop their service/account?

Or am I missing something?

Ta,
    Shane

Armendel likes this.
  7. Armendel

Armendel Member

20%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Apparently the very few that do, reverse the payment at the end of the sub! Thus ruining it for the rest of us!

Either way, it doesn't have to be PayPal - it can be WorldPay, Payza, Skrill, secure card payment verified by Visa rather than by sending photos to a third party etc. the options are endless!! Any other payment method that does not involve sharing personal details with anyone else will do really!!

8. Orbit IPTV

Orbit IPTV Reseller Reseller

45%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    mag254
    Reseller Username:
    sibuk
    That was my point, RapidIPTV use Skrill

Skrill handle the Credit Card transactions for RapidIPTV , so if you dont have a Skrill account then RapidIPTV ask for proof that it is your Credit Card

If people are uncomfortable giving there details to RapidIPTV then just open a Skrill account and pay directly through Skrill !!

and as for Paypal, its not just the problem people reversing transactions, Paypal themselves are the biggest problem, they have a habbit of restricting and closing accounts and witholding funds !! I personally lost over £3000 to paypal last year, They are the biggest thieves around !!

9. Armendel

Armendel Member

20%
    Liked:
    Device:
  10. Rapid IPTV

Rapid IPTV Administrator Staff Member Administrator

100%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Everything
  11. iptveasy

iptveasy New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    all
    Reseller Username:
    iptveasy
    rapid need put option of payment online
    I writ many time to pay reseller account but they not care all times i get same message : Currently, we only accept all major of credit and debit cards.

I have debit and credit cards like to pay but he not respect me. making me waiting and stick on pc.

12. Rapid IPTV

Rapid IPTV Administrator Staff Member Administrator

100%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Everything
    What do you mean "he not respect me"? If you have credit card then you can pay by visiting this page:
    https://rapidiptv.net/packages