1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/
  2. Dear users, Due to technical problem with major server update, we had restored our panel to 1 day ago. So every user created and each credit which was added or deducted today are back! Resellers please create your user lines again! Sorry for the inconvenience!
  3. All of Rapid's staff are working on ticket system and server maintenance at the moment. I am also helping with server maintenance and I can't answer PMs for now. Sorry.

problem with italin channels

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by alby72, Jan 11, 2017.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. alby72

alby72 New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    SCISHION V88 TV Box and SmartIPTV
    hi all
    I’m an Italian writing you from the Netherlands
    A month ago I subscribed a yearly rapidt IPTV service
    I’m mainly interested in watching Italian channels and since the beginning I’ve been experiencing various challenges on different channels. I keep on restarting my Kodi box ( V88 installed) and my Smartiptv app. But the problems keeps on popping out
    Below a list of this really annoying issues:
    1) At least 1/3 of the channels listed in the Italian group are showing an incorrect display name vs the channel that got visualized ( e.g. Sky Fox sport is showing a German channel, Sky Fox HD IT is showing the Chech republic version of it. These are a couple of examples but there are many more
    2) All the SKY Cinema IT ( Sky movies) are not working at all. I do either have the same scene repeat it over and over or after 10 minutes it stops working. Up till now I wasn’t able to enjoy one entire movie without restarting ( when lucky) or getting stuck on the same scene. This is REALLY annoying
    3) SKY SPORt HD 1, 2 and 3 are totally off. Same as above for Sky cinema these are often incorrect, displaying another channel or repeating the same frame over and over
    That said, I wasn’t expecting a fully 4K on all channels and I’m not even complaining about the resolution ( which is in my humble opnion pretty ok) but having half of the channels not working properly is far from ideal and pretty annoying.
    The problem is definitely not to blame on my internet connection since I’m running above 150MBt and I’m wired and not wireless.
    I’m experiencing the same problem on my V88 box with Kodi 17 as well as on my SMARt IPTV app on my smasung tv. So the problem is to blame to the original streaming sources.Today I've also installed Perfect player on my V88. problem was partially solved but I do still have some channels with freezing and repeating scenes and at least 20 channels are different than the Displayed name
    Any chance we could update the Italian channel list with correct references and have this permanent “ Scene Block/repeat issue” getting solved. For example, yesterday evening I was planning to watch something on SKY SPORT 2 IT, the channel was showing probably SKY SPORT UK and the same NBA basketball scene was repeated at least for 4 hours ( always the same 5/6 seconds). Basically on one channel we had already 2 problems!!
    Looking forward to your suggestions
    Thanks in advance
    KR
    Alberto

below some examples
    -AXN HD it showing spanissh version of AXN (english language with Spanish subtitels)
    -Crime&investigation here we have another italian channel called Focus
    -Gambero rosso HD IT (cooking channel) we have a football game right now
    - Sky Calcio 2 HD tv another channel called Canale 5 mediaset
    -Sky sport 1 HD IT we have a different channel and the same scene is repeatet over and over every 10 seconds
    -Sky sport Formule 1 another channel called sky sport supercalcio
    --on Skysuperclacio HD we have premium cinema
    =Sky cinema hits channel every 10 seconds same frame over and over

above are just a few example. I would appreciate if someone could check above channels and let me know if they have the same problems

Tags:
    laondaNL and Artan92 like this.
  2. Cuvillier

Cuvillier Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Premium Rapid IPTV Reseller
    Home Page:
    Device:
    MINIX Neo U1
    Reseller Username:
    cuvillier
    Send this message to rapid iptv support, department stream issues

3. alby72

alby72 New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    I've already sent it this afternoon
    I thought I could have a bit more and faster informations here on the forum
    Will follow up with the csutomer support
    I was jus twondering if anyone had the same issue on the same channels
    thanks

4. Msupreme

Msupreme New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Android box
    any follow up on the above?
    i also get nonworking itialian channels, especiially those premium

5. alby72

alby72 New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    hi Msupreme,
    I haven;t heard anything sofar
    2 days ago I've received an mail from CS saying that they will look into it....
    will send them a reminder
    Are you watiching italian channels? if yes, could we maybe check in real time what w see on the same channel?
    i just want to understand if the problem is related to my settings or if it is a general issue on that specific streaming
    fr example: Gambero RossoHD IT doesn't work for 90% of the time and AXN HD IT is the AXN Spanish version ( english language with spanish subtitels)
    SKY SPORT HD IT 1 and 2 they also hardly work ( e.g. on SKY SPORT 2 i had for the last 2 days an Italian basketball game always repeating the same scene/frame for 10 seconds..............over and over :-()
    can you maybe check above channels?
    p.s. When you say premium channels are you referring to premium pay tv ( mediaset ones) ? premium for me it's working fine. main problems for me are on SKY IT packages

Artan92 likes this.
  6. Msupreme

Msupreme New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Android box
    Gambero RossoHD IT not working atm here.
    AXN HD IT not working too atm here.
    SKY SPORT 1 working atm, and its not repatign itself the same 10sec..but i know what u mean cause it happens to me too on some channels.
    SKY SPORT 2 not working atm here.

Premium Action +24 IT not working here..says error, timeout.
    Premium Action HD IT same ^
    Most of those Premium Calcio It not working too...

and more probably

7. alby72

alby72 New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    well, that's exactly what I thought.
    so the problem is at the source
    I'm at work right now but tonight I will prepare a detailed overview with problem channels and I will send it to the support
    another challenge I have is related to errors inconsistency. let's say that always the same 10 channels are having problems but every day I have another 5 to 10 channels which are also not working properly
    Besides the above,
    I do still have a regular SKY IT subscription ( via satellite dish) which will end this month. Therefore I’m able to check in real time if the programs on SKY are aligned and live . Well on SKY SPORT ( mainly 1 and 2) it’s never the case. They’re not showing on IPTV what they’re suppose to show.
    Another example: SKY UNO HD looks correct but this is the SKY UNO +1 version which means that live programs such as Xfactor, master chef etc etc you’ll be able to watch it only one hour later

p.s. The 2 premium channels you mentioned above I know on top of my head that also never worked. Premium sport as well with exception of premium calcio. Another 2 BIG problem childs are Supercalcio HD( doesn;t work or programs on air are always way off vs real on air guide) and SKY SPORT FOX ( this is 9 times out of 10 showing a different channel such as a German one or the dutch version of FOX SPORT)
    Let's forget about the EPG that is NEVER aligned
    all in all ok but definitely a BIG margin of improvement

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  8. Msupreme

Msupreme New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Android box
    Sky SuperCalcio HD IT atm is showing a movie in italian
    sky sport which one ? i dont see any SKY SPORT FOX
    Sky Sport 2 HD IT, Sky Sport 24 HD IT not working atm too.

Sky Sport MotoGP HD IT freezing....

meh!

9. alby72

alby72 New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    in my sub I do have 2 SKY SPORT FOX HD IT ( just same channel but twice, I do have many double channels in my list)
    again, need definitely improvments

10. Msupreme

Msupreme New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Android box
    yep it does.
    i also wish i have maltese channels...theres only 2 ;/

11. Msupreme

Msupreme New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Android box
    Testing some more,

CI Crime & Investigation HD IT not working
    DeeJay TV IT not working

12. alby72

alby72 New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Forum friends,
    As you can see from above comments and testings, there is definitely something wrong with the channel streaming in the Italian list
    Is anyone in this board who has a priority channel to escalate this to the customer support?
    I’ve already raised these issues but last answered received was about 2 days ago

13. Msupreme

Msupreme New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Android box
    would appreciate ^^

:dizzy:

14. Raffaeu

Raffaeu New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Samsung smart TV
    Same for me. My wife has no problems with Turkish Channels but the Italian stream in the last week is horrible. Even my little son is having problems with Rai Yoyo looping at the same video.
    It was perfect in December but January has been an horrible month, please fix it!