1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

reseller

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Volkan58, Nov 5, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Volkan58

Volkan58 New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Smart tv
    hi all. i have a questions i hope u guys can help.

if i wanna be reseller how does it works. i have send e mail to rapidiptv but they dint answer all my questions.

if i wanna be reseller can i only sell to people on this website/forum or is it possible to sell friends ?

how does it works with channels. do i have to find the channels by my self or does rapidiptv give me the channels so i can sell to others.

i hope u guys can help me and sorry for my bad english.!

Tags:
  2. Swift IPTV

Swift IPTV Reseller Reseller

45%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Kodi / Android / MAG
    Reseller Username:
    swiftiptv
    Hello,

As a reseller you top up your account with credits and you then use them credits to active accounts for your clients. Ie. More credits = Longer subscriptions.

All subscriptions have the same channels. You cannot change them. All you can change is whether the subscription includes adult channels or not. Personally, I include adult channels and only remove them if the client has requested this.

You can sell to whoever you wish.

Jamietd likes this.
  3. Volkan58

Volkan58 New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Smart tv

So i dont have to find channels its rapidiptv giving The channels if i am gonna be Reseller ?

So RAPIDiptv have same channels as other subscripstions?
    Can i Only sell to people who have iptv app or mag250 ?

4. Swift IPTV

Swift IPTV Reseller Reseller

45%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Kodi / Android / MAG
    Reseller Username:
    swiftiptv
    So i dont have to find channels its rapidiptv giving The channels if i am gonna be Reseller ?

Yes, you re-sell Rapid IPTV's service. All you can change is the subscription length and if the subscription includes adult channels. You also have the power to ban and block your own clients.

So RAPIDiptv have same channels as other subscripstions?

Rapid IPTV has a lot of channels - I assume you mean they have the same channels as other IPTV providers? If this is your question - No, all IPTV providers are different. If you mean Rapid IPTV have the same packages as resellers - Then yes.

Can i Only sell to people who have iptv app or mag250 ?

No, this is a playlist subscription service. Anyone with the required software and/or hardware can use whichever they prefer to view their playlist. It works with PC, MAG devices, Android boxes, KODI, Smart TVs and more. The most common method of viewing the streams is by using the Smart IPTV app on a Smart TV (LG/Samsung) or by using a dedicated IPTV device (such as the MAG 250).

There are two types of accounts: A MAG account (where a user is added by MAC address) and a M3U account (where a user is given a link to download their playlist which can then be opened in an IPTV app or VLC etc).

Hekuran likes this.