1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/
  2. Clients can now change their timezone on MAG devices -> Portal -> Settings -> Localization -> Timezone
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rapid IPTV does NOT support multi-connection accounts anymore. So don't request for such accounts.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Resellers should contact administrator "Rapid IPTV" for their reseller account for using in forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Setup Process Questions (Newbie)

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Installation Guides' started by joesinclar, May 7, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. joesinclar

joesinclar New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    KOKI/SmartTV
    Hello Everyone,

I purchased the 3 months paid plan for testing as my trial request was never answered. So far I am pretty happy with the channel line-up and overall service. I have a few questions.

- I need more US news channels like FoxNews, MSNBC (Especially since the US elections are running full course. Could you please make sure those channels are added to the US or US VIP lineup please. Or Could anyone provide the #EXTINF Code for those.

- I am using the local m3ulist and I customized it so fit my needs. Is there a difference between using my custom list and the remote list ? Meaning does the channel line up changes often on the remote list which would make my custom list obsolete very fast. ?

- I am currently using the M3u list on my Kody. I am about to install it on a Samsung SmartTV. I assume I won't have any issue if I watch a program on Both my SmartTV and on my Kody ?. Or will i have an issue if I watch the same channel on both devices at the same time ?. Or can I watch both at the same time as long as it's not on the same channel ?. Thank you for your clarification.

- Regarding the installation on a Smart TV. This is the process I understood:
    1. I install the IPTV app on the SmartTV either through the File (USB) or from the Smart TV panel directly
    2. I locate the Smart TV MAC ID
    3. I Pay for the Pro version of the IPTV online and I activate the TV's MAC ID from http://siptv.eu/activation/
    4. I upload my Custom m3u list at the http://siptv.eu/mylist/ (Note : Custom list means removing of channels I do not need. No other changes)

Did I miss anything ?

Can I add my Custom m3u list before buying the IPTV add-on online ? meaning do I have 5 days to purchase the IPTV addon but my Rapidtv Channels will still work during those 5 days ?.

- on the My list page : http://siptv.eu/mylist/
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwnYdaK6cWB7YmpsVld3UnpDWTg/view?usp=drivesdk
    Should I upload my custom list on the static ip (1) or the Auto update version (2) ?
    What is the reason to choose a country when uploading the list. ? Is it a server reason or EPG code with channel Line up ?
    I am currently in WestAfrica so my country is not listing. What should I select ?

- Regarding the EPG code, Do I need to do anything with the list you provided ?

- Regarding the Reseller plan
    Will the channel urls in my Custom m3u list auto updates and/or stay stable for the duration of the plan ? I Don't want to have to constantly change my list and upload it on all my customers's TV through http://siptv.eu/mylist/
    As a reseller I want to protect the name of the IPTVProvider (RapidIPTV) from showing up anywhere on my client's TV . Is it the case, and/or is it possible to upload a custom Brand logo ?

Thank you for your help

JF

Tags:
  2. Cuvillier

Cuvillier Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MINIX Neo U1
    Reseller Username:
    cuvillier
    - There will be no more channels in rapidiptv server, but you can ask it in reshare section
    - There will be no problem, but you will not obtain update playlist from rapidiptv ( be sure that you download type m3u_ plus and output=mpegts
    - Just thing you need to know is you can't watch channel in same time with two device, otherwise your ip will be blocked
    - Yes, there will be no problem if you follow my tutorial about smartv installation in smartv forum
    - With smartiptv app, you can upload every file you want and remove it at any time and replace it by uploading file rapidiptv
    - If i'm not wrong, if you select static ip option, it's for put your custom file; for auto update option, this is url for downloading your playlist rapidiptv file latest from server directly
    - I think you have to add epg link provided by rapidiptv, to smartiptv app settings.
    - Playlist will be stable with no problem. If you want to protect name of rapidiptv, i think you can do that for making your own iptv service and i don't think that you can mask name of rapidiptv, or in case to be sure ask this question to rapidiptv.

3. harryporter

harryporter Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    enigma 2, android tv, smartv, vlc, kodi etc
    Reseller Username:
    harryportir
    Hello
    1. There will be no more new channels for now, but you can ask for them in reshare section
    2. The only way to delete unwanted channels is to have a custom list but remeber that in that case for best performance and list managment should be: type m3u_ plus and output=mpegts and you should save your list like m3u8 not m3u.
    3. Watching one subscription on two devices/clients at the same time will result in permanent system ban so your subscription will be blocked
    4. Smart iptv app will fully work for 7 days after you have to pay and reupload your list once again
    5. Upload your list with keep online option and select your country or if there is no your country select UK ( selected country does nothing in rapidiptv case as epg is coded in the list )
    6. Epg is still under construction and is available for UK, DE and partialy EX-YU
    7. Rapidiptv always do some updates on the list for example epg codes and logos so be prepared to upload your custom updated list every month to your clients with teamviwer addon or app. All of rapidiptv links now are anonymous even the mag portal is now without rapidiptv logo so nobody will know where stream is comming from but you can not add your logo.

Rapid IPTV likes this.
  4. joesinclar

joesinclar New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    KOKI/SmartTV
    Hello

1. There will be no more new channels for now, but you can ask for them in reshare section
    OK CLEAR . THANK YOU.

2. The only way to delete unwanted channels is to have a custom list but remeber that in that case for best performance and list managment should be: type m3u_ plus and output=mpegts and you should save your list like m3u8 not m3u.
    CLEAR ON THE FILENAME EXTENSION BUT CAN YOU GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE OF THE ": type m3u_ plus and output=mpegts"

3. Watching one subscription on two devices/clients at the same time will result in permanent system ban so your subscription will be blocked
    OK SO I CAN EITHER WATCH MY KODI OR MY SMART TV AT THE SAME TIME. CLEAR.

4. Smart iptv app will fully work for 7 days after you have to pay and reupload your list once again
    OK . SO IT'S BEST THAT I PAY FOR THE PRO VERSION FIRST THEN UPLOAD THE CUSTOM LIST ONCE SO I DON'T HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN.

5. Upload your list with keep online option and select your country or if there is no your country select UK ( selected country does nothing in rapidiptv case as epg is coded in the list ) OK. CLEAR.

6. Epg is still under construction and is available for UK, DE and partialy EX-YU
    WHAT WOULD THE CHANNEL LINEUP LOOK LIKE ON THE SMART TV FOR NON UK OR DE

7. Rapidiptv always do some updates on the list for example epg codes and logos so be prepared to upload your custom updated list every month to your clients with teamviwer addon or app.
    LET ME CLARIFY , I UPLOAD THE LIST HERE http://siptv.eu/mylist/ ? IS IT CORRECT. OR DO I HAVE TO UPLOAD IT ON THE SMART TV IPTV APP OF EACH CLIENT ?

All of rapidiptv links now are anonymous even the mag portal is now without rapidiptv logo so nobody will know where stream is comming from but you can not add your logo.
    GREAT.

THANK YOU MUCH FOR YOUR HELP

JF

5. harryporter

harryporter Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    enigma 2, android tv, smartv, vlc, kodi etc
    Reseller Username:
    harryportir
    Hello

2. http://clientportal.link:8080/get.php?username=user&password=pass&type=m3u_plus&output=mpegts just change user and pass with your credentials

6. The problem is that Smart iptv app is using its own epg system so epg channel lineup depends from channel name or epg code inserted in the m3u8 file.

7. As resseler you will have requests for differant devices so you have to use teamviwer addon or app to enter in the android box or computer for example to change the list or configure the system, for SmartTv use siptv site.

Last edited: May 10, 2016
    Exonic likes this.
  6. joesinclar

joesinclar New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    KOKI/SmartTV
    2. So I save the url from http://clientportal.link:8080/get.php?username=user&password=pass&type=m3u_plus&output=mpegts as .m3u8 then I can edit it, remove my unwanted channels. And this is the file I will upload to the http://siptv.eu/mylist/ list as Auto Update. Is it correct ?

6. So for French Channels for example, only way to find out if the epg is correct is to upload the file and see on the SmartTV. If it doesn't match how can I fix my list ?

7. Oh I see. Clear now. I will only use SmartTV for now. No Mags or other devices. So siptv.eu is my only spot.

Thanks again

JF