1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

Some questions

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Vik, Jul 22, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Vik

Vik New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Samsung smart TV
    I stay in South Africa and was thinking of trying out rapid tv. I just have a few questions.

Is the service easily configurable on a Samsung Tv - I hope so.

I do have a DNS proxy service but do you require a DNS routing service to show ṭhat I am accessing from another country say US, to see these channels

Also at any given point all your channels are available to everyone - I mean I can watch US UK India And maybe some other country channels If I want

Is there a way I can try this service especially with regards to channels available

I love to watch live sports and I can see VIP UK sky sports channels and from India - Star sports HD channels are available - again and this might be a repetition - you can watch these live sport channels easily along with other channels

Finally I see the prices from resellers are cheaper then should I buy from a reseller instead of rapidtv directly. Basically what is the difference in service if I buy from a reseller or from rapidtv directly.

Thanks
    Vik

Tags:
  2. Cuvillier

Cuvillier Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MINIX Neo U1
    Reseller Username:
    cuvillier
    Yes, it's configurable on Smart TV http://rapidiptv.com/threads/rapidiptv-setup-on-smart-tvs.1185/

You can put Google DNS on your network

Yes, you can watch any channels for any country

Yes, you can watch many channels

Yes, you can PM a reseller in private conversation and ask trial account.

To reseller, it will be more faster to buy with no problem, but buy from rapidiptv directly, you will have send your id and CB photo id

3. Rapid IPTV

Rapid IPTV Administrator Staff Member Administrator

100%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Everything
    Answered in private.