1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

Sound quality NL HD channels

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Walter Smulders, Jul 16, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Walter Smulders

Walter Smulders New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Kodi
    I'm happy with the new added HD channels for the Netherlands package but the sound quality is very bad, it sounds like AM radio. Could the bitrate be increased please?

Tags:
  2. Rapid IPTV

Rapid IPTV Administrator Staff Member Administrator

100%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Everything
    I will check them

3. HikL

HikL New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Smart TV
    Hello,

I'm new to the forum but hopefully my comment can help in tracing the problem. I just used a trail account to check the dutch tv channels. My results are the following:

-Picture quality on the populair dutch HD channels (NPO 1,2,3 RTL 4,5,7,8) is cristal clear but indeed the sound quality is AM radio style. On the SD channels however, the sound quality is fine. Also the HD channels Veronica and SBS seem fine.
    -Some channels are broken, mixed up or not in HD while they should. I can't check the exact channel names anymore (trial ended), but I remember some of the Sport1 (recently rebranded to ziggo sport) channels and the disney channel.
    -It would be great if the other SD channels can be upgraded to HD, examples are the remaining Fox sport and film1 channels, and also MTV, TLC, SBS9 and comedy central.

When these issues can be solved rapidiptv is a great alternative to regular cable TV in the Netherlands. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Regards

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  4. Rapid IPTV

Rapid IPTV Administrator Staff Member Administrator

100%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Everything
    It's not possible financially (at the moment) to have many channels in HD but we will consider all the points you mentioned. Thanks for the feedback :)