1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

Thinking about reseller account...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Swift IPTV, Aug 1, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Swift IPTV

Swift IPTV Reseller Reseller

45%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Kodi / Android / MAG
    Reseller Username:
    swiftiptv
    Hi all,

I'm thinking about becoming a reseller and wanted to hear everyones thoughts before I consider it myself. I have a couple of questions and queries that I would appreciate feedback on if that's ok!

I currently have a rapidiptv subscription and have shown many family members and friends this service. All of them are very impressed given the current financial climate and many people are now switching over to smart boxes and many have smart tvs. I think we are all in agreement that Sky and Virgin Media are now very expensive for your average home user and many are seeking cheaper ways to get their content.

Long story short, I have a few family members who are interested in signing up but I am finding that I am doing a lot of the work for them as hardly any of them are "tech savvy" and many of them are new to MAG boxes and Android boxes. I am also finding myself constantly requesting trials from rapidiptv on behalf of them and even setting it all up for them!

My questions are:

Would I benefit from signing up to be a reseller so I can manually create accounts for my family members and generally have full control over their subscriptions?

Will I save money in the long term? (This is not a deal breaker)

Also, is there anyone else out there that does this? If so, do you find it hard work or is it generally easy to manage and does it take up a lot of your time?

Thanks for the responses in advance!

Tags:
  2. Jansson

Jansson Reseller Reseller

45%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Samsung SIPTV and Mag
    Reseller Username:
    jansson
    its very easy... you dont need to be a tech guy to handle it.. I recommend it.. :)

3. Swift IPTV

45%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Kodi / Android / MAG
    Reseller Username:
    swiftiptv
    Ahh, thanks for the reply,

It's not as if I can't handle the technical side of things - It's just if I am being asked to do all this work to get all my family and friends up and running I might aswell earn some money doing it!

4. Jansson

Jansson Reseller Reseller

45%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Samsung SIPTV and Mag
    Reseller Username:
    jansson
    yeah you will earn some money from it of course... i just hate do do boxes, i just recoemmend people to buy a new tv.. im lazy.. :)

Swift IPTV likes this.
  5. Rapid IPTV

Rapid IPTV Administrator Staff Member Administrator

100%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Everything
    Have you read this:
    Resellers FAQ:
    http://rapidiptv.com/threads/q-a-how-to-be-a-reseller.520/

6. Swift IPTV

45%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Kodi / Android / MAG
    Reseller Username:
    swiftiptv
    Thanks, I will check that out - At the minute I have a 3 month subscription however other family members are very interested in signing up aswell. I think it will be easier if I just create and manage the accounts for them instead of processing 3 or 4 different payments each time they want to renew via rapidiptv.

Thanks for the replies. I am going to see how serious my friends and family are about this service and then make a decision to purchase :)

Rapid IPTV and harryporter like this.