1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

Turkey Channels Lig Tv and VIP TR

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Yahsel, Nov 7, 2016.

?

Who is for Backup All Channels in Turkey Example Lig TV

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    92.9%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. i Dont

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Yahsel

Yahsel New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Mag
    Reseller Username:
    Yahsel
    Hi people I do not know whether it is only with me or with my customer comes but turkey lig tv buffert constantly or stürtzt off and unfortunately they had their block and and then stands osman and black picture only still. My customers and I have opted for the fast iptv. That does not make me so good. I have purchased another account for 1 month and everything ran stable there and there was a turkey lig tv synonymous a backup channel. It is also not from our internet line we have very strong lines from 50 mbit. Why is that so someone has there experiences or other ideas and who is synonymous is the backup for ligtv is written. Otherwise, I will cancel 50 customers and switch to another provider.

and the channels VIP TR is too lost.

2. Murat

Murat New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Minix Neo U1
    Hello,

I agree with this issue. Last weekend was the second time i couldnt watch the games at Ligtv1. Normal at daytime no problem with this channel but when the football game starts in the weekends the channel isnt watchable. Please do something about this issue because this is an important channel for turkish people and please dont say VPN or other solutions!!! because it is frustrating when i watch whole week Ligtv1 no problems game starts the channel is down....

This is my 3rd complain about VIP TR admin please add new source!!!!

Why i complain? i will explain to you: when a turkish customer make decision to buy or not to buy iptv they look at Ligtv and the movie channel section. Ligtv is down during game + no VIP TR = NO Rapid.....

Please solve this problem and add backup for Ligtv and new source for VIP TR.

Thanks

sadosero and losmighty like this.
  3. losmighty

losmighty New Member

80%
    Liked:
    We really need backup channels for ligtv 1-2-3 there is massive problems with this channels every live matches and everytime if i open a ticket they call me the same and nothing changes and now ligtv 1 is since yesterday down we just want a backup for this channels u all know LIGTV CHANNELS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR TURKISH PEOPLE.

Murat and sadosero like this.
  4. Yahsel

Yahsel New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Mag
    Reseller Username:
    Yahsel
    Rapid team I feel comfortable with you and also have many customers but all are Turks. They buy mostly synonymous only because of lig tv I would like to create them lig tv 1 backup or several. If they really do not want the all Turkish customers to go do it for what. When will the event give it a day time.

5. losmighty

losmighty New Member

80%
    Liked:
    Its really sad that Rapid IPTV ignore us.

- Everytime the channels sucks at live matches (Freeze,Buffer;Stream Error).
    -We just want a good Source or Backup channels like all other international sport channels in the IPTV.
    -And just LIGTV streams the Turkish Süper League no other channels.

So pls Rapid IPTV try to help us cause its really IMPORTANT channel for Turkish Buyer.

Murat likes this.
  6. Instant-IPTV

Instant-IPTV Reseller Reseller

80%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Dreambox 820 HD
    Reseller Username:
    instant
    I think Lig TV 1 should have at least 1 backup channel the other important channels already have 2 backups.

losmighty, Murat and kaportaci67 like this.