1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

UK Channel Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Praedo, Jan 25, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Praedo

Praedo New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MAG254
    Has anybody else had problems over the last week or so? I've quite frequently had the channel pages that tell me how many channels there are, but the list is empty (same for every country, not just UK). When i get the channel list I've had wrong content on channels (eg ARTE HD on BBC1), content unwatchable (this weekend BT Sports Europe was fine for about 30 minutes for the rugby, but then kept freezing, pixelating and sound came and went, both Saturday and Sunday) and last night ITV1 kept freezing and made Endeavour unwatchable (major brownie points lost with my wife). I haven't been using the service for long, but so far my experience hasn't been good - perhaps I've set something up wrong on my box (MAG254)? I can't actually see that as a problem as other channels worked OK at the same time as these problems occured (apart from when i had nothing listed at all). I've tried both wifi and wired - same thing; internet response time is <20ms, >20mb download and >6mb upload and everything else i have works fine - even tried turning off every other internet enabled device (that took some time) and nothing changed.
    One thing I have noticed is that the progress bar that pops up when loading the portal sometimes takes quite a while - and that's generally when i don't have a channel list afterwards.
    Any suggestions or confirmation that it's not just me that has had issues lately?
    Thanks

Tags:
  2. harryporter

harryporter Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    enigma 2, android tv, smartv, vlc, kodi etc
    Reseller Username:
    harryportir