1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

Unlucky, or just the way it is?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by alexa28, Sep 11, 2016.

?

Unlucky, or just the way it is?

1. You have been unlucky, it will be better

2. It's just the way the service is, laggs, streams are down etc.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. alexa28

alexa28 New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    LG
    I am a new member here, and luckily I only bought 3 months. Thus far service has been poor at best. Most channels that you want to watch, those premium once such as beIN, Sky Sports, Arena Sports etc.. are either down completley saying "The lack of stream is because of either technical problem or no broadcasting from the source channel".. OR the quality is not really great.

It's impossible that the source has no broadcasting in middle of a game and just dies..

Also when for example beIN or other sports channels do work, the ball is "lagging" for the lack of better words.. meaning when the players shoot the ball forward etc it's as if it stops and goes, stops and goes.. The stream it self works, it's not buffering but the quality is impossible to watch all though it's HD due to the " lagg" effects.

I have 100mbit internet with a 100hz LG smart tv, so it should not be because of me.

For you guys that's been with this service longer, is this the typical standard or have I just been unlucky for a few days? Can I expect this service to just work or is it mainly issues and working on lucky occasions?

2. fooali

fooali New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Smart IPTV
    Its the main reason why i chose the 3 month option, although the general feedback was positive on the forum there was still enough negative to stop me from going for the full year.

I've had the service for a month now and it seems they prioritise the popular channels ( sky sports, etc ) i get the impression we get what we pay for but its def far from the most stable IPTV on the market

3. alexa28

alexa28 New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    LG
    Do you know of a more stabile provider? Price does not matter

4. Cuvillier

Cuvillier Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MINIX Neo U1
    Reseller Username:
    cuvillier
    Rapid IPTV is already stable ! The problem is that he don't have very good sources.

5. alexa28

alexa28 New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    LG
    What do you mean? Who is "he"? I'm just interested in having channels that always work. Even now, A lot of them are showing the message like before, no streams..

6. Cuvillier

Cuvillier Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MINIX Neo U1
    Reseller Username:
    cuvillier
    For me, french channels is working but in sd. I want in my side that we have them in 1080p because it's possible.