1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/

wanting to subscribe

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by bower123456, Sep 3, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. bower123456

bower123456 New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    lg
    ive just tried a free trail and liked the service.
    I want to subscribe but just got a couple of questions.

1, why are there resellers of rapidiptv? is there any benifits to buying from a reseller rather than rapid direct?
    2, is there an option of a 1 month subcription so i can fully test the service before going for a longer term sub?
    3, im in the UK and ive never heard of the payment methods ive seen listed, what payment options do we have for people from the uk?
    4, if you pay by credit card do you get charged a different currency charge? i know i bought an item from a different currency country before and got hammered with charges. eg my bank charges 2.99% + £1 per purchase for a non sterling transaction.

any help to my questions will be appricated.

Tags:
    sunil Manni and Jamietd like this.
  2. Swift IPTV

Swift IPTV Reseller Reseller

45%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Kodi / Android / MAG
    Reseller Username:
    swiftiptv
    Hello,

Hopefully I can answer your questions :)

1. Rapid IPTV has a reseller program to allow people such as myself to sell the service to our own clients. Most, if not all resellers, have the same prices as Rapid IPTV however personally I only deal in my native currency (GBP). I became a reseller because a lot of my family and friends were interested in the service but wanted me to set it all up for them. I chose a reseller account so I can create the accounts for them rather than purchasing direct through Rapid IPTV on their behalf. I have two sets of prices - One set for forum members such as yourself and another set for people that I have to set up myself.

2. Yes, I can provide a 1 month subscription, I will PM you a private link for my website with discounts for Rapid IPTV forum members. My prices for this are exactly same as Rapid IPTV however as I deal in GBP only they are converted from Euro.

3. Most of the payment methods you are aware of (Ie. Paypal etc) are not used. I have found Paypal to be very stringent with merchant accounts and require a lot of personal information from both users. I predominantly use a service called Stripe via my website as I find it very easy to use and has a clean interface. I also use SSL so your details are completely secure. I don't see any personal details except your email address and the last 4 digits of your card used. Stripe verifies your card on their servers. All I see is if the charge was successful or not.

4. Yes, if you pay for something using a card you do get charged currency conversion fees and non-standard sterling purchase fees - That's why I deal in GBP as I would also get charged for currency conversion.

Hope this helps!

3. bower123456

bower123456 New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    lg
    hi yes that helped alot thanks

Swift IPTV likes this.
  4. Motivator24

Motivator24 New Member

10%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MAG 254
    Should I use better the MAG254 or the VU+ Zero with IPTV plugin in Enigma2 ?

5. Swift IPTV

Swift IPTV Reseller Reseller

45%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    Kodi / Android / MAG
    Reseller Username:
    swiftiptv
    Up to you, in my opinion a MAG254 works better and is a bit easier to set up but whatever is easiest for you :)

6. bower123456

bower123456 New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    lg
    im up and running now but just wondered does the channel list automatically update? eg dead chanels, VOD content? or is it something i have to refresh somehow?

Im using an LG tv and having a few problems with channels just stopping playing, the Mbit/s starts high then gets slower and slower and eventually the channel stops playing even though Mbit/s are still going but around 2.44 Mbit/s.
    Tried a few VOD and it all of a sudden it stops playing and goes to the next film so i have to go back and find where i was upto.

7. Amc

Amc Reseller Reseller

80%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Mag 254 Smart tv
    Reseller Username:
    Amc
    They do have technical difficulties like that sometimes normally last a few hours but majority of time it's perfect as for the updating it depends on wether your using a direct link or you have your own list or reseller has done list for you , you will know if it's a direct link as there are loads of groups , different countries etc if you have it like this then it will auto update

bower123456 likes this.
  8. bower123456

bower123456 New Member

30%
    Liked:
    Device:
    lg
    thanks for the help