1. Dear visitor, you are viewing Rapid IPTV as a guest member who has restricted access to our forum. You can either sign-up or login with your username here: http://www.rapidiptv.com/login/
  2. Clients can now change their timezone on MAG devices -> Portal -> Settings -> Localization -> Timezone
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rapid IPTV does NOT support multi-connection accounts anymore. So don't request for such accounts.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Resellers should contact administrator "Rapid IPTV" for their reseller account for using in forum.
    Dismiss Notice

why am i having probs with vod

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Amc, Apr 7, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Amc

Amc Reseller Reseller

80%
    Liked:
    Device:
    Mag 254 Smart tv
    Reseller Username:
    Amc
    I am working with a mag box but through siptv portal
    problem is my player doesnt load properley it states buffering even though it is nt , so that alone aint a problem a small word "buffering"
    at bottom of screen not to bad, but nothing loads correctly ie i cannot ff or rewind or pause so if film goes off halfway through ,which it also does on my smart tv also, unlike my smart tv i would then have to sit through the entire film again , i have ran the feed through vlc no problems so i can only deduce the prolem being with smart iptv in reading mkv , with the smart iptv portal on mag having further problems still(that being the player dont load up properly)
    anyone shed light or share there experience with similar problems would be welcome
    cheers

ps culliver need not comment ha
    thank you

Tags:
  2. Cuvillier

Cuvillier Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    MINIX Neo U1
    Reseller Username:
    cuvillier
    Hello,

I think my comment can be useful or not.
    Try to check settings on your portal, or maybe it's a problem from siptv mag portal.

3. Orbit IPTV

Orbit IPTV Reseller Reseller

45%
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Device:
    mag254
    Reseller Username:
    sibuk
    Another pointless post by cuvillier that does not make any sense

4. harryporter

harryporter Reseller Reseller Active Member

100%
    Liked:
    Device:
    enigma 2, android tv, smartv, vlc, kodi etc
    Reseller Username:
    harryportir
    If you are running the emulator, you need to install an external video player within Android and enabling it by selecting external player as the mediaplayer in the 'three-dot' menu in the top far right screen corner. MX player and XMTV player are possible options (MX works best for me). If you are running the emulator on an Android box, the external player is recommended if you cant get the VLC plugins or internal player to work properly.